WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Edmonton area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team, and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for engaging leaders to join our Restaurant Management Team. If you’re ambitious, social, put others’ experiences and feelings before your own, stay calm under pressure and are a good hearted and genuine leader we'd love to hear from you!
Because our business is built on people, we’re looking for managers who share our same organizational values. If you think you’re the right fit for us we would love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR US
We have an aggressive growth plan that will require the development of hundreds of leaders so the opportunity to develop your career has never been greater with Synergy Franchising and Popeyes!
We create opportunities for our managers to truly connect as a community, to feel secure in their positions, and to evolve in their careers (whether through promotion or professional development).
We offer highly competitive wages, benefits and a strong bonus plan as well as multiple team incentives.
Role: Market Leader
Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: We offer competitive wages, bonus plan, benefits and many team incentives!
Hours: (Variable shifts of 6-8 hours on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.)
· Responsible for the operational excellence of their Popeyes restaurant
· Manage and develop restaurant team
· Hiring of restaurant team members
· Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback.
· Ensure Synergy Franchising and Popeyes operational standards are enforced and met on a daily basis
· Maintain the highest standards in food safety, hygiene and restaurant safety
· Maintain excellent understanding of how to successfully operate a Popeyes restaurant
· Provide excellent customer service and support through resolving complaints on service, quality or other issues.
· Other duties as required
· Valid driver’s license
· Previous multi-unit management experience
· Solid knowledge of restaurant operations
· Flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***Start Your Application