Serve as the face of the copany and first point of contact for potential homeowners, seeking to genuinely develop and preserve relationship that generate leads and convert customers into raving Betenbough homebuyers. Be part of a team dedicated to serving Betenbough Homes' customers and uncovering their homebuying needs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Follow and embrace fundamental sales process that encourages repeat buyers and customer referrals whil building Betenbough Homes' brand reputation
• Generate personal sales leads and customer referrals for your team
• Convert prospects into raving Betenbough homeowners using Betenbough Homes' sales process and in turn meet individual and team sales goals
• Ask for and overcome sales objections with the final goal of creating a satisfied and informed homebuyer
• Professionally answer emails and phone calls and respond to all communication in a timely manner
• Professionally demostrate model homes, available homes, homesites and communities to prospects outside of the New Home Center
• Attend all trainings and fully participate in coaching exercises, which include sessions with your manager and/or sales coach and regular video shops/game film by a third party
• Practice empathy with you team member(s), prospects and homebuyers in ways that enhace customer service/satisfaction and support their individual missions
• Relationship skils: ability to connect with others, inflence others, inspire change in others and manage conflict well with others to build trust
• Energetic: action-oriented and consistently exhibits positive enery.
• Strong communication skills: ability to communicative both verbally and written in a professional and persuasive manner.
• Team player: ability to work in a team environment, open to other's ideas and willing to cooperate and collaborate.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
• Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation; hearing for low, medium, and high pitch
• Requires valid driver’s license and clean, working vehicle to travel to locations away from the New Home Center (or model homes) in order to show and tour homes with prospective Betenbough Homes buyers
• Requires physical ability for standing, sitting, crouching, kneeling, frequent walking, reaching above head and below waist
• Ability to lift 5-10 pounds
Hours and Salary Range:
• Full commission role
• 40-45 hours per week with some after hours may be necessary
• Position is exempt not from overtimeStart Your Application