Position Title: Customer Service Advisor Status: Full time
Posting #: GM19-03 Team: Operations
Date of Posting: June 3, 2019 Travel: No
Date of Closure: June 17, 2019 Location: Hearst, ON
Pepco is a second generation family owned distributor of fuels, lubricants, industrial supplies, bearings/power transmissions, propane and HVAC, operating in five provinces across Canada. Pepco exists to ensure the continued comfort of your home, the sustainability of our communities, and the seamless operation of our clients’ business and transportation. Joining Pepco would mean being part of a team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that values collaboration, teamwork, honesty, communication, and involvement in the communities we serve. If you describe yourself as dedicated and dynamic, with a winning team attitude, we encourage you to keep reading!
We’re hiring a Customer Service Advisor to join our Hearst, Ontario Operations team. As a key member of this team, you will ensure safe and efficient warehouse practices, as well as courteous and professional customer service. Under the general supervision of the Operations Supervisor, you will be championed to to uphold Pepco’s mission to be the go-to resource for every customer in every market that we serve.
If you’re interested in a sustainable lifestyle that makes a difference in the lives of your valued family, friends and community, apply with Pepco.
· Climb the ladder: Opportunity for career advancement in multiple teams and locations;
· Work environment and Company culture: Fast paced yet friendly and relaxed;
· Community engagement: Make a difference in your community through Pepco driven volunteer initiatives;
· Savings: Company prices on fuel and industrial supplies;
· Competitive Health & Benefits Plan;
· Address customers’ inquiries in a professional and courteous manner;
· Take note of the products to be ordered according to the min/max procedure;
· Prepare quotes, orders and invoices and other sales documents;
· All additional tasks requested by their supervisor; self-motivated.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area (includes warehouse);
· Ensure that all products are properly labelled and in assigned location in the warehouse;
· Maintain a consistent inventory count;
· Prepare all orders for delivery or pick-up.
Our ideal candidate
· Bilingual (French and English), both written and oral;
· Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience;
· Post-secondary education in a relevant field will be considered an asset;
· Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports;
· Process skills to interpret policies and procedures;
· Self-motivated, high energy, and strong willingness to learn;
· Ability to lift 20 lbs. and climb ladders;
· Team work and safety-first attitude;
· Outstanding customer service;
· Receptive to the concerns of clients and team members.
Looking to add some Pep to your career? Apply by following this link: http://bit.ly/2Exr0BV
Discover all of our opportunities to work for one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies: http://www.pepco.ca/careers
We believe in providing fair and equal opportunities to all current and prospective team members. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity amongst our teams. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application