CampTek is seeking a forward-thinking, experienced IT analyst to join our growing organization. In this position, you will keep our company up to speed with best practices in IT standards and guidelines, while managing and troubleshooting IT systems. A keen attention to detail and analytical mind are a must. Responsible for installing and troubleshooting voice, data and Wireless networks, you have the ability and experience to lead projects and possess excellent customer relation and organizational skills. This position offers training and advancement opportunities.
IT Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with management to determine IT objectives that will improve business outcomes
· Leverage knowledge of cutting-edge technologies to optimize organizational efficiency
· Review existing IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within IT infrastructures
· Participate in team meetings; provide input on intelligent solutions to improve efficiency
· Utilize modeling, information engineering, and cost-based accounting processes to design new systems
· Develop, test, and implement IT systems to further business objectives
· Oversee implementation process; manage programmers and vendors to stay within deadlines and budget
· Troubleshoot and debug IT systems to ensure error-free functionality and end-user satisfaction
· Provide supervision to help desk staff during transitional processes; provide technical support via telephone and email for internal end users
· Manage multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals
IT Analyst Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field
· Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite
· Familiarity with IT standards such as Routing and VLANs, WiFi, RF Spectrum, CCTV, etc.
· Awareness of current standards and trends in IT and emerging technology
· Understanding of IT security and network risks
· Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Project management experience
· Exemplary communication skills; ability to explain complex, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language
· Good driving record required
· Must have good communication skills
· Basic Knowledge of CATV Systems would be an asset.
· Some training will be provided for those that have a mechanical aptitude, a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
· Working hours will vary, but will involve a Monday to Friday work week
· Assistance with Help Desk Support Calls in addition to evening and weekend support call coverage will be required.
· Basic PPE required, including safety boots, hard hat, vests and gloves, for when visiting job sites.