Welcome To Groves Electric Inc. - Applying For The 309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance Position
Groves Electric Inc. is a full service electrical contracting & maintenance company servicing the residential, agricultural, and commerical markets. We are currently looking to hire one full-time licensed electrician with at least 4 years of experience who is looking to grow with us. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Qualifications and Skills 309A License - Electrician Construction & Maintenance
- Working from heights training - WHMIS
- Driver's License G
- Scissor lift license
- Provide exceptional customer service and quality electrical work
- Install, replace and repair electrical panel boxes.
- Splice, join and connect wires.
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults.
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables.
- Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications.
- Connect power to audio and visual equipment.
- Troubleshoot customers' requests in a timely fashion.
Salary: $30 /Hour. Benefits available
Start Your Application