Welcome To Groves Electric Inc. - Applying For The 309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance - Full-Time - Groves Electric Inc., Rockton, ON Position
309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance Journeyperson– Full-Time
Groves Electric Inc.
Groves Electric Inc. is an established, full-service electrical contracting & maintenance company servicing the residential, agricultural, and commercial markets. Centrally located in Southwestern Ontario, we’re based near Cambridge.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time licensed electrician with at least 1 year of experience. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with us and be part of a team that is highly committed to quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. We offer competitive wages, signing bonus, benefits, RRSP contributions and down right awesome co-workers!
IMPORTANT: Must have RESIDENTIAL experience.
· Competitive benefits (including company vehicle and cell phone)
· Excellent working environment
· Great team atmosphere
Qualifications and Skills Required
Start Your Application
- Working from heights training - WHMIS
- Driver's License G
- Provide exceptional customer service and quality electrical work.
- Install, replace and repair electrical panel boxes.
- Splice, join and connect wires.
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults.
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables.
- Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications.
- Connect power to audio and visual equipment.
- Responsible for running your own company van with one of our apprentices daily.
- Quoting, writing up work orders and ordering materials as needed.
- Troubleshoot customers' requests in a timely fashion.