Under the leadership of the CEO, the Operations Director leads Pepco's operations team through regional Operations Mnagers.
The Operations Director plays a critical role within Pepco’s Team because he is responsible to efficiently and profitably move inventory from our suppliers to the customers.
The Operations Director is responsible to move inventory from our suppliers to our customers by leading the operations Team Members, contractors and managing all the assets used to store and/or move inventory to ensure our customers are served according to our service level commitment.
The Operations Director attract new customers by ensuring that we can get the products at the customers’ locations the most efficiently possible. The Operations Director retain existing customers by ensuring that we get products to them safely and according to the agreed upon service level.
1) Lead operations Team Members and contractors: The Operations Director is responsible to lead the operations Team and manage the business relationship with contractors to ensure that he meets the role’s Deliverables.
2) Manage assets: The Operations Director is responsible to manage all the assets, and anything related to the assets of the company to ensure that he meets the role’s Deliverables.
3) Health and safety: The Operations Director is responsible to maintain a safe work environment for our Team Members, customers, the environment and the public in general.
1) Delivered In Full, On Time (DIFOT): DIFOT rate of a minimum of 95% in each market that we serve.
2) Cost to serve: Maintain a Cost to serve of a maximum of X$/L and/or X%.
3) Health and Safety: Maintain a TRIF of X or less.Start Your Application