WHO WE ARE
Legend Rings is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that was founded right here in Edmonton, AB. We’ve ascended to one of the largest Championship Rings providers in the world through hard work, dedication and doing our part to change the game!
We offer a fun, fast paced and independent workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence in their skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for everyone.
As the fastest growing Championship Ring provider in the world we are looking for people who can grow with us to mutually achieve our goals together!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a high-level leader to join our team as our Business Development Manager. If you value freedom, are a leader and have entrepreneurial spirit this is the job for you.
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Edmonton Alberta
Job Type: Full Time Position
Compensation: We offer competitive wages, benefits and bonus.
Hours: Variable Hours
· Getting more out of sales team
· Helping sales team close deals
· Tracking and improving key metrics
· New business development
· Major relationships
· Data mining innovation & sourcing
· Working w/design team to win deals
· Major designs
· Improve & manage marketing
· Lead the graduation initiative
· Lead the franchise initiative
· Other duties as required
· Valid driver’s license.
· Passion for sports.
· Ability and flexibility to travel to the United States multiple times a year.
· Minimum three years’ experience in a management role.
· Experience in sales and sales management.
· Hunger to succeed and grow in an organization.
· Ability to build and grow relationships with key customers and partners.
· Passion and excitement for entrepreneurship and growing a business.
· Ability to execute and integrate organizational growth plans.
· Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive growth.
· Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to the team in order to accomplish objectives.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for the position. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***
Start Your Application