Welcome To Alaskan Air Conditioning - Applying For The Customer Service Representative Position
Can we hear you smile?
People can tell when you're smiling on the phone.
There's a different kind of sound to your voice. People can also tell when you're grumpy. We don't want grumpy. We want smiles. Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating is looking for some friendly voices on the phones.
Yours will be the first voice people hear when something has gone wrong with their AC or Furnace. They probably won't be in a good mood. But if you have a natural knack for turning frowns upside down, you're the one we want to talk to.
We will start you at $15 to $16 a hour doe full time and make up to $31 a hour with spiffs and bonuses.
- This position requires 3+ years of related experience in phone customer service.
- Dispatch or similar skills to communicate with customers, send technicians to appointments, follow up on work completed, complete invoicing/billing, etc.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting demands and time commitments.
- Exceptional customer service abilities -- with a demonstrated track record and current examples of customers that are "raving fans" of your service.
- Exceptional computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office.
- Any type of construction/dispatch computer system software is also helpful.
- Typing skills of 40+ words per minute.
- Maintain and build employee loyalty through great service to our technicians.
- Communicate effectively with internal team members and customers.
- Complete quality work in a timely manner.
- Have past success with a company completing tasks on time and meeting deadlines.
- Deliver attention to detail on every job -- large or small.
- Show up at your best every day... With a professional appearance and attitude.
You'll have loads of opportunities to grow from within the company. For the right smiling voice we offer:
- Up to 5 paid vacation days each year
- 6 paid holidays each year
- 401k Plan (with company matching)
- Health Insurance for your whole family (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescriptions)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Regular training
- We'll even train you to be a manager if you want to grow with us
- Monthly bonuses and contests
- Employee Discounts on all service
- Better coffee than your last job. It's Free!
It's not a job for everyone. But if you have a couple of years of customer service under your belt, you already know what the minimum expectations are.
We know you'll do more than the minimum. Right?
Not many get to join our team, but the ones who stick with us love it here. Let's talk (but only if we can hear your smile).
President, Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating
Start Your Application