Welcome To Pro-Mar Electrical Services Ltd. - Applying For The 309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance Position
Pro-Mar Electrical Services Ltd., operating in the Brantford/Brant County region, has an excellent opportunity for a 309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance.
An Electrician - Construction and Maintenance plans, assembles, connects, installs, repairs, inspects, tests, verifies, and maintains electrical systems in various settings (commercial, industrial). He/she measures, cuts, threads, bends, assembles and installs conduits, electrical conductor enclosures and supports. Electrical systems include heating, lighting, power, communication, control, security systems and renewable energy and energy storage systems. Specifically, an Electrician - Construction and Maintenance:
- Provide exceptional customer service and quality electrical work
- Install, calibrate and test electrical and instrumentation equipment to required standards.
- Emergency troubleshooting and repair of controls, electrical components and systems in facility, utilities, and production departments.
- Preventative maintenance (PM) and repair activities on all electrical and instrumentation related equipment.
- Ongoing training on new equipment and maintenance practices and safety topics
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- A valid 309A electrical license - C of Q.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and value team effort.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Problem solving & planning skills and a keen attention to detail.
- A valid G class driver's license with a clean driving record and reliable transportation.
We offer the following:
Start Your Application
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An ongoing commitment to employee health and safety, along with training
- Employer RRSP program