Welcome To Support Ontario Youth - Applying For The Plumber Apprentice (306A) -Third or Fourth Year Position
306A Plumber Apprenticeship Opportunity in Toronto, ONTARIO
A local, established plumber contractor is looking to build their team in Toronto, Ontario. Looking to hire a 3rd or 4th-year plumber apprentice. Applicants must be in good standing with OCOT and capable of working in commercial sector. Must have valid driver’s license and have thier own vehicle.
We offer an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere
Day Shift - (evenings and weekends may be required)
Job Type: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately complete work orders
- Work with project managers, office staff and customers to complete projects
- Identify, troubleshoot and present technical issues in a clear and concise manner
- Solid knowledge and comprehension of the Ontario Plumber Code
- Operate tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Organization/planning abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Tenacity and the determination to get things done in a timely manner
- Self-sufficient, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Valid Ontario G class driver’s license with a good driving record
- Safety certified for working in construction (WAH, WHMIS, Workers Health & Safety)
You are applying to a position that has been posted through Support Ontario Youth. It is an organization that screens apprentices for employers.
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success.
Start Your Application