Welcome To Corporate Coach U - Applying For The Account Manager Position
Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
Generates revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- In-depth knowledge and experience utilizing digital and social media marketing
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Coaching Experience with some level of formal training, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals. Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Social Media Marketing.
Start Your Application