Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Creates welcoming reception environment for customers, visitors and staff members
· Manage incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to appropriate personnel or department
· Schedules conference calls and coordinates meetings
· Orders, maintains and stocks office supplies and inventory
· Responsible for pre-planning, implementation and post-event activities such as: Events, shows and workshops, travel schedules and reservations, bookings, hotels, and airline itinerary.
· Coordinates outbound shipments (FedEx, UPS, USP); Receives incoming packages and deliveries.
· Manage all social media platforms—LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc… Collaborate with the sales staff in producing Eblasts, Sell sheets, and other marketing materials for mass mailings.
· Acts as a liaison between company and vendors/sub-contractors
· Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, letters/correspondences, emails etc…
· Associate’s Degree preferred
· Experience and knowledge in Marketing, Graphic design, (Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photo Shop, Presentation building and creation and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Minimal knowledge of Web Design
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Paid company holidays
· Paid vacation after 1 month
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401k eligibilityStart Your Application