Welcome To Southern Tech - Applying For The Job Placement Coordinator Position
To assist students and alumni in obtaining program related jobs and to assist students in the development of essential job skills to enhance the employability of the students enrolled in all technical programs at Southern Tech while maintaining compliance with State of Oklahoma Career and Technical Education requirements and Southern Tech Board Policy.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, sales or related field required. Master's preferred.
- At least three years work experience in employee placement activities or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct diverse individuals and employers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate through a variety of media with a wide range of government, industry, union and other groups and individuals.
- Knowledge of industry certifications provided through SouthernTech training
Start Your Application