Welcome To Southern Tech - Applying For The Marketing Coordinator/Public Information Officer Position
Ddevelop and implement a marketing and communications plan for Southern Tech that connects the purposes and philosophies of the technology center to the community-at-large and to potential clients, employees, students, and volunteers by making effective use of a variety of communication strategies all while ensuring brand integrity.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Start Your Application
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Journalism/Marketing and/or Master’s Degree preferred in related field or equivalent experience in field of 5 -10 years.
- NIMS PIO certification required.
- APR Certification Required.
- Marketing certification preferred
- Working knowledge of computerized office programs, Oklahoma School Law, federal and state laws, and the Southern tech education system.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
- Working knowledge of all relevant social media platforms
- Working knowledge of photographic imaging and related techniques