Welcome To Symplicity Communications - Applying For The Remote Outside Sales Position
Looking for a job that doesn’t feel like work and a team that feels like family? Symplicity Communications, Inc. is a team of hungry, humble, and smart individuals dedicated to delighting our customers each and every day. We’re proud of the close-knit culture we’ve created, so if you are into technology and love working with a fantastic group of individuals...keep reading.
Using the solid sales technique you’ve crafted through a combination of sales training and sales experience, you will use your talents to secure appointments in the medium, large and enterprise markets. In this fully remote position, you will be responsible for identifying prospects and sharing the Symplicity Story with the intention of opening technology projects, presenting solutions and turning the prospects into clients. Through our documented workflow and utilization tools, such as SalesForce and Teams, the sales team will determine when meetings are necessary, follow up with clients when contracts are ending, and watch the project managers implementing new and improved solutions that you sell.
Think of yourself as the conductor of an orchestra...making sure the right people are playing at the right time! Our mission at Symplicity is to "Make IT Easier" - and we do this by looking at what clients are using for technology and design an improved more cost-efficient solution.
Symplicity has access to more than 200+ Technology Service providers and you will be engaging with clients to discuss Phone Systems, (UCaaS and CCaaS), Security, Microsoft Services, Data Center and Distaster Recovery, Connectivety, SDWAN, SIP and more. As the sales person, you will secure the appointment and bring in appropriate engineering resources to design the solution and solve client problems. Symplicity has a Technology Expense Management product, along with Engineering and Design Managed Service that allows us to Consolidate, Reduce and Eliminate unused or high costs solution and increase performance for our clients. Our efforts make our clients the hero in the story and we use our collective superpowers to exceed expectations and delight the client.
Each sales person works with our administrative coordinators who assist with the administrative nature of the sales cycle and utilizing SalesForce, you will be engaging 40% of your time prospecting new business through cold calling (via phone, LinkedIn, working an area of concentration), 40% of time (either virtually or in-person) attending client meetings and the remaining 20% of time will be spent with service provider trainings (either in-house or off-site), and technology events so as to stay well-informed with industry trends.
· Target new prospects and over deliver on new client goals.
· Propose and close opportunities that exceeds sales targets that contribute to overall Sales Objectives of the company.
· Maintain a high level of sales activities with a combination of client first appointments, proposals, cold calls (new leads or marketing inbound leads) and demos. Follow daily/weekly sales activities and dashboard that follow successful KPI’s for the sales position.
- Track and exceed KPI’s for the sales targets.
- Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts and engage appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) as needed.
- Articulate conversations with confidence, lead discovery meetings, utilizing agendas and questions, and meeting both virtually and in person with prospects, leads and existing clients.
- Keep SalesForce updated daily to reflect activity.
- Determine a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable. Work with engineering staff to determine whether new, upgrade or renewal services are required
- As the salesperson’s client base grows, it is expected to maintaining regular contact with existing customers to help expand and develop new products
- Participate with Administrative staff in composing communications, documents, drawings, customer proposals and progress reports as required.
- Maintain strong customer relations with a high level of integrity.
- Attend product training courses and seminars
Sales Executive Requirements:
· Previous experience as a Sales Executive – experience in the technology industry preferred.
Start Your Application
- Sales Training courses or education preferred (Sandler, Challenger Sales, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software.
- Ability to meet sales and commission targets.
- Ability to travel to conferences or training 2-3 time per year.