To initiate and incorporate the mission and vision of Ralph's Joy of Living while managing and motivating employees, creating a well stocked and visually stimulating sales area, and assisting in purchasing decisions of specialty foods and wines to enhance the success of Ralph's Joy of Living.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
1) Fulfills customer needs by applying professional sales techniques, knowledge, and communication skills to develop customer loyalty and maximize profitability in both Fremont and Tiffin.
2) Manages personnel utilizing strong human resource techniques and Ralph's Joy of Living practices/standards to create a well-trained staff knowledgeable in all job functions.
3) Motivates personnel by applying interpersonal skills and educational and training resources to create enthusiasm, desire to sell, and job satisfaction.
4) Creates and implements a well stocked, visually stimulating, and profitable retail climate.
*Analyzes product profitability by applying product location and display, inventory levels, and historical selling trends to maximize product potential.
*Displays merchandise using product analysis, logic and reasoning as needed.
* Uses the POS system and logic/reasoning to assist in the restocking of the sales floor daily
5) Assists in purchasing decisions and managing inventory using analysis of reports, customer demand information, staff input, and market trends to maximize profitability and customer needs.
6) Meets weekly with President, Operations Manager, and Bookkeeper to assist in strategic planning for the development of organizational goals, visions, and daily operations to achieve the mission and values of Ralph's Joy of Living.
7) Conducts additional POS procedures (such as error corrections, employee purchases, reposts, etc.) by utilizing the POS system and Ralph's Joy of Living standards/policies as needed.
1) Performs other work-related duties as assigned
2) Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
3) Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
4) Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.