Welcome To CarrollCLEAN - Applying For The Maintenance Mechanic Position
The maintenance mechanic the position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
"An equipment service engineer for liquid filling equipment’s main responsibility is to service, repair, and install new and older liquid filling equipment. The in-plant Mechanic for equipment may need to train other Mechanic, as well as communicate relevant feedback to the proper departments related to equipment performance. Additionally, they must troubleshoot issues related to new and older equipment."
- Capable of troubleshooting and repair both Pneumatics & Hydraulics systems
- Liquid filling maintenance support with set-ups, rebuilds, PM
- Labeler set-up, adjustments, rebuild, PM Basic electrical experience is critical
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support
- Fabricate/weld structural, steam pipe, tank repairs, production machinery welding, components for job projects.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and work orders.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required
- Fixing filling lines, Pumps, Fillers, Mixers, conveyors, etc.
- Setting up production lines
- Knowledge in welding, machining, machine, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Basic computer skills (CMMS, Microsoft office skills, Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems related to PLC and electromechanical aspects of manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to properly use testing equipment including (electrical, mechanical and fluid power).
- Broad knowledge of PLC ‘s and electrical principles.
- Broad knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with internal customers, service providers, supervisors, and fellow workers.
- Required knowledge of using proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Machine blueprint reading and panel building
- Power Transmission componentry and pneumatics experience.
- Advanced mechanical/electrical skills.
- Occasionally working near hot equipment and/or materials.
- Occasionally push-pull, lift/carry 10-100 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud in the production area.
Start Your Application