Welcome To CarrollCLEAN - Applying For The Graphic Designer Internship Position
MUST attach the link to a portfolio or attach PDF
$ 15- $19 per hour
- Training/experience in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite applications, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Training/experience with video editing applications (Premiere, After Effects).
- Ensures that all creative components are delivered on time and in accordance with all printer specifications.
- Incumbent works on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has strong knowledge of layout, graphic design, mechanical, and printing production to complete projects.
- Knowledge of designing applications and software
- Executes all changes and enhancements to the original design.
- Layout approved copy into pre-designed templates
- Conceive, design and layout direct mail pieces
- Generate new graphics to supplement copy
- Transfer existing collateral into new design templates
- Designing and print labels for the production manufacturing
- Knowledge of labels and Avery
- Support the Production Manager in meeting production deadlines
- Edit existing Artwork and make it ready for the production
Start Your Application
- Associate degree in graphics, advertising art or equivalent
- Good understanding of sales/marketing concepts
- Microsoft Office knowledge (critical: strong PowerPoint skills)
- Effective time management skills (deadline/results-driven)
- Highly creative thinker with the ability to be creative within branding guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills