Welcome To Royal Plumbing - Applying For The Licensed Plumbers Position
Royal Plumbing is looking for a fulltime licensed Journeyman Plumber to join our team. We are looking for a family-friendly, happy, hardworking, hands-on, and organized person.
You are a self-starter who doesn't need to be micromanaged.
You are proud of your above average work in both detail and quality.
You believe in doing right for people.
Royal Plumbing really cares about our employees. We strive to provide the best benefits and work atmosphere in the industry.
Our top candidates:
- Current State of Texas Journeyman or Tradesman license
- Valid State of Texas Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Legally authorized to work in the US and must be able to show proof
- Can pass federal background screening drug testing
- Strong knowledge and experience of Local and State Plumbing Codes
- Exceptional Technician; hardworking, fast, efficient, no problem wearing a company uniform, clean cut and well groomed.
- Willing to learn our system and can keep a truck well organized
BENEFITS: (ADDITIONAL DETAILS PROVIDED AT INTERVIEW}
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement IRA
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Company Provided Phone
- Company Truck for Work
- Uniforms Provided and Serviced
STRONG EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
Start Your Application
- General Residential and some light Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heater replacement and repair
- Fixture Replacement (Faucets, Tubs, Toilets, Etc.)
- Bath Remodeling
- Sewer, Gas, and Water Service Replacement (trouble shooting)
- Drain Cleaning utilizing conventional sewer machines and hydro jetter
- Leak Location and repair (under slab, sewer, and water)
- Offering options on a daily basis
- Explaining and educating customers on their plumbing needs at their level - flat rate pricing
- Climb in and out of box trucks, able to lift over 75 lbs. and work in the Texas summer heat