ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Assist in technical support for SouthernTech computers, video conferencing equipment, projectors, a/v equipment, and related peripherals such as monitors, cameras, scanners, printers, accessories, etc.
2. Assist in maintenance of systems, upgrades and repairs.
3. Assist in maintaining working inventory of campus wide computer hardware.
4. Assist with the administration, maintenance, and/or repair of network equipment, wifi access points, software, hardware, software upgrades for SouthernTech campus and extension centers.
5. Assist with maintenance to Campus Security Cameras, indoor and outdoor.
1. High School Diploma, Associates preferred.
2. Minimum of two years’ college or vocational/technical training in computes, with emphasis on PC hardware, software, and maintenance troubleshooting preferred.
3. CompTIA A+ Technician, Microsoft or Technology Associate (MTA) required or must be willing to obtain within 6 months.
4. Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) preferred.
5. Must be able to legally operate a SouthernTech vehicle.
Start Your Application