Welcome To Support Ontario Youth - Applying For The Plumber Apprentice (306A) - Commercial Service Position
306A Plumber Apprenticeship Opportunity in London, ONTARIO
An established local plumber contractor is looking to build their team in London.
The employer is looking to hire a plumber apprentice with about 3,000 hours in the trade, preferably with commercial service experience, and one term of school completed. Applicants must be in good standing with OCOT and capable of working some weekends and evenings.
We offer an excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere
Fulltime – 40 hours a week
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately complete work orders
- Work with project managers, office staff and customers to complete projects
- Identify, troubleshoot and present technical issues in a clear and concise manner
- Solid knowledge and comprehension of the Ontario Plumber Code
- Operate tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Organization/planning abilities
- Commercial Service experience preferred
- Approximately 3,000 hours in trade
- 1 term of school completed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Tenacity and the determination to get things done in a timely manner
- Self-sufficient, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Valid Ontario G class driver’s license with a good driving record
- Safety certified for working in construction (WAH, WHMIS, Workers Health & Safety)
You are applying to a position that has been posted through Support Ontario Youth. It is an organization that screens apprentices for employers.
How to apply:
Click on the link to complete an online application AND assessment http://www.supportontarioyouth.ca/apprenticeships/
1. Attach a detailed cover letter and resume.
We will ONLY be in touch with candidates who qualify for the positions. We wish all applicants success.
Start Your Application