Guardian Packaging Industries, LP is a woman-owned small business, manufacturing industrial packaging and military SPEC non-metallic component products. We provide our diversified North American customer base with custom and standard foam solutions, wood crating, corrugated containers, and gasket products. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
- Communicate with customers via email, phone, or fax to acknowledge, confirm, or request adjustments to Purchase Orders (POs)
- Review Requests for Quote (RFQ) and POs - communicating with Sales and Estimating as needed
- Organize and distribute necessary paperwork to their respective departments.
- Notate and communicate special requirements to appropriate parties
- Pull and file paperwork prior to and post production activities
- Available to work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Suite
- Politely and efficiently communicate with customers both written and verbally.
- Ability to learn new programs such as Sage50 (prior experience a plus).
Why Join our Team?
- A family-friendly atmosphere with accommodations for children, family, and school.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Our company is growing; new opportunities to learn, improve, and grow are regularly presented.
- The Customer Service Representative position begins at $13.00 - $15.00 per hour depending upon experience.Start Your Application