Welcome To Rand Electric - Applying For The 309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance Position
Why work here?
- Steady work, established, respected company in business for 35 years.
- Become an important member of our team. We treat you like family.
- Your hard work, opinions and ideas are valued and appreciated.
- Ongoing training and certification courses to keep you current.
- Competitive compensation package
- Systems in place that create efficiency and organization.
- Diverse client base keeps work interesting.
- Regular work hours with minimal travel.
- Electronic paperwork system. No more writing paperwork!
- Clean work environment
What we are looking for:
- A positive, optimistic attitude and professional demeanor.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, coach-able spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
- Able to perform work to our high quality standards.
- Must have current G class driver's license with good driving record.
- Clean criminal background.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
- Preference will be given to a candidate with a G2 gas license.
Required Technical Skills:
- Able to install electrical equipment accurately and efficiently, specifically conduit & wire.
- Able to work at heights, using ladders and scissor lifts
- Ability to work and coordinate with ESA/other trades/general contractors/owners/engineers.
- Strong understanding of electrical theory and the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Experienced troubleshooter.
- Responsible for materials, tools, and appropriate paperwork.
- Able to comprehend and read blue prints, schematics, instructional manuals, specifications, work site directions, and written instructions. Self starter able to work on own.
- Must be familiar and able to use all power tools, saws, wire pullers and hydraulic benders, etc.
- Must comprehend and practice safe work procedures as outlined in company safety policy.
Other Benefits include
- Medical, dental and vision for employee and family members.
- Vacation Pay.
Job Type: Full-time
Start Your Application