Benefit package available after 3 months of service, RRSP program including a company contribution after 6 months of service
Motion Electrical Contracting Ltd. is a MULTI-TRADE (Electrical, HVAC, Fire Alarm) company that is growing and we need to expand our team! We are looking to hire a motivated licensed 309A Electrician. If you enjoy a successful, fast-paced, flexible environment, don't miss the opportunity to join our fantastic team!
Full-time Electrician to work with minimal supervision in a growing environment servicing customers in the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
Must be able to work efficiently, independently, as well as with others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately complete work orders
- Work with project managers, office staff and customers to complete projects
- Identify, troubleshoot and present technical issues in a clear and concise manner
- Installation/integration of electrical systems to meet electrical safety standards
- Solid knowledge and comprehension of the Ontario Electrical Code
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit and electrical apparatus for machines or equipment in new and existing buildings
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems and equipment
- Operate tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Fire Alarm Installations
- Commercial, residential, industrial
Qualifications and Requirements
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Valid Ontario G Class Driver's License with clean driving abstract
Valid 309A Electrician License
Fire alarm knowledge an asset
A few of the perks working for us!
- Opportunity to gain additional trade licenses
- *CFAA Fire Alarm Technicians and G2 Gas Technicians on staff*
- Newly built bright shop
- Use of company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Daily perks!!! Who likes free snacks and beverages?! Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and various snacks available.
- Excellent working environment with a great team atmosphere
- Day Shift - (must have the flexibility to occasionally work other shifts as required, we are also flexible in return!)
- Flexible Environment
- Benefit package available after 3 months of service
- RRSP program including a company contribution after 6 months of service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 to $36.00 /hour