Become a Painter with University First Class Painters! Apply Now!
· Dependable, hardworking painters are the backbone of the student painting industry. This job opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys working outside and being part of a reliable high-energy team.
· You will be provided with Workers Compensation coverage and will become part of a team that enjoys company socials and team building exercises.
· Wages are competitive and differ depending on province and city of operation.
· Room to advance to a crew foreman or production manager during the current season or to take on your own franchise in the following season.
· Previous painting experience is an asset, but not required. Labour experience (landscaping, warehouse work. heavy equipment work, etc.) and athletics are also considered assets.
· Training will be provided to all successful applicants to teach company policy, the tricks and techniques used in the painting industry, as well as jobsite safety procedures.
Visit our website at www.ufcp.ca for more information on our summer employment opportunities.Start Your Application