Full Time, Permanent
Remote work, regular travel required.
Ranked #13 on 2017 STARTUP 50 by Canadian Business, Nova Scotia Spirit Co. creates premium award winning, small batch spirits, at an everyday price. In May 2018, Nova Scotia Spirit Co. launched a new Ready to Drink product called Blue Lobster Vodka Soda that continues to be a huge success. We pride ourselves on our strong entrepreneurial culture. We strongly believe in supporting our local community and we plan for our production facility and tasting patio to be a premiere destination in Nova Scotia, and a vibrant highlight of our community.
We are looking for a full-time Central Nova Scotia Sales Representative to join our fast-growing team and maximize our presence in our home market. This position is responsible for growing sales at all outlets in Mainland NS. This role will develop sales strategies to help us maximize growth based on current market conditions. This position will require a self starter who will represent our brand and establish and maintain a network of new accounts in the province of Nova Scotia. The successful candidate will be a team player, passionate about our brand, thorough, have strong attention to detail, be creative, and be quick on their feet.
· Drive Sales Growth: Achieve sales targets and generate sales growth in Nova Scotia across all NSLC stores and distribution channels.
· Brand Growth: Create a strong brand presence throughout territory by ensuring stores are properly merchandised. Proactively identify and own opportunities to grow business, add value, and keep our brands top of mind.
· Strong Organization: Setup and maintain a regular sales call. Plan sales routes and track account visits to accomplish daily tasks within workday.
· Prioritization skills: Prioritize growth opportunities based on location and demands. Create and manage a large portfolio of accounts.
· Relationship Builder: You know what it takes to develop long-term relationships with licensees and throughout industry. Sustain high performance that maximizes all key metrics. Follow up on leads to generate new accounts.
· Marketing: You feel just as at home promoting our brand at events through experiential marketing as you do on the road making sales calls.
· Analysis: Ability to forecast sales and see identify trends based on available data.
· Budget: Track and manage business related expenses.
· University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Commerce or similar (or equivalent education combined with relevant experience)
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales role
· Strong passion for and knowledge of the beverage alcohol industry (Industry experience a strong asset)
· WSET spirits certification an asset
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
· Experience using CRM software
· Excellent communication skills
Working conditions and schedule
· Regular work schedule is Monday to Friday with regular travel (including overnight travel) within territory. The central territory covers all of mainland Nova Scotia. This position is salaried and the typical workweek is Monday to Friday however the successful candidate will be expected to work some evenings, and weekends, and attend various events to promote our brand.
· Benefits include profit sharing, and bonuses based on performance.
How to apply
We are looking forward to bringing on our next awesome team member. If you think that’s you, apply here: https://bit.ly/3btFnGM
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.
Deadline for applications: Open until filled
Start date: As soon as possible
We thank all candidates for applying but will only be contacting those qualified candidates we interview.
Start Your Application