Welcome To Charm Diamond Centres - Applying For The Part-Time Retail Sales Associates - County Fair Mall Position
Charm Diamond Centres, the largest independently owned Canadian jewellery company, is growing and looking for dynamic and passionate Part-Time Retail Sales Associates. The ideal candidates will be available to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- Provide professional and superior sales and service to all customers
- Understand and exceed all company sales standards
- Maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
- Handle minor in-store repairs and jewellery cleaning
- Participate in and complete company training programs
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Positive and self-motivated
- Professional in appearance
- Must be bondable
- Must be available days, evenings, and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A progressive and caring work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours
- Health and dental benefits
- Industry-leading incentives and prizes
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discount
- Opportunity for advancement
If you are a dynamic and outgoing individual who is passionate about jewellery and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online or in-person with the store manager.
Charm Diamond Centres is proud to be a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies program. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities for the recruitment and selection process.
Click here to experience all the exciting opportunities our company has to offer!
Start Your Application