Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Quality Assurance Technologist Position
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. requires a Quality Assurance Technician to be responsible for direct examination of product to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation and customer specifications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the application of the corporate quality program while performing a variety of QA related duties, including; ensuring that quality standards and good manufacturing practices are set and met, maintaining plant compliance to regulatory and HACCP related directives and ensuring that customer specifications are adhered to. The successful candidate will be trained and accredited to function under the modernized poultry inspection program (M.P.I.P.)
The qualifications for this position require an individual with:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in food science, or significant work experience of more than 2 years in the food processing industry. Previous poultry experience is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience with HACCP, QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards.
- Direct knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies, and control plans.
- Training and knowledge of Six Sigma techniques and Lean Manufacturing would be desirable.
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Able to interface directly with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents.
- Able to develop, review, and maintain metrics and quality audits.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a progressive working environment. Qualified applicants should apply to www.edenvalleypoultry.com
Start Your Application