Welcome To Charm Diamond Centres - Applying For The IT Support Position
The Head Office for Charm Diamond Centres (CJ Limited) is looking for someone to join our team and fill the role of IT Support at our location in Dartmouth, NS. CJ Limited is the largest independently owned Canadian Jewellery Company with 82 stores across the country. Our company is also a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. If you’re looking to make a difference and up for a challenge this could be the right opportunity for you!
The IT Support role will assist with:
- Technical support for our stores and head office via email, phone, and on-site
- After hours Technical support for our stores and regional managers
- Working with our Point of Sale (POS) provider to deploy new features/updates in Retail1 software for stores and head office
- Setting up and maintaining company printers; including ticket printers
- Setting up and maintaining all POS equipment sent to the stores
- Setting up new users in various areas such as Windows accounts, POS, and accounting system accounts
- Restoring files/folders from backups for users when needed
- Assist with automation of processes and system improvements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience using POS and retail management software is considered an asset
- Education in IT considered an asset
- Previous experience providing remote support to users on a variety of issues
- Strong problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Friendly and energetic team player with a positive attitude
We offer a progressive and caring work environment; compensation will commensurate with previous experience and or education.
If you are a dynamic and outgoing individual and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you! Please apply online by sending your resume and cover letter by end of day Friday, September 25, 2020.
CJ Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin. Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities with the recruitment and selection process.
Click here to experience the excitement of our great company!
Start Your Application