Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Well Dressed Home is a boutique home staging and decorating company located in Mississauga, ON. We stage small condominiums to multi-million-dollar properties and everything in between. We are a small but growing team, and our company culture is extremely important to us. We are a hard-working, fun loving, dedicated team who focus on family first. We thrive on being our best every day. We enjoy our work, strive for perfection, and expect nothing less of each other.
We are seeking a personable, customer service oriented, self-motivated, Warehouse & Staging Assistant. In this position you will be expected to assist with the daily operations of the warehouse, including pulling, and restocking inventory, as well as field operations such as hanging art, installing, removing, assembling, and disassembling furniture.
We are looking for an ideal team player. Someone who is driven, humble, and loves people. Someone who is punctual, pays attention to detail, and a problem solver. A team player with the ability to take direction, as well as taking ownership, is also vital. This position moves a lot of furniture, so you must be able to lift heavy weights (up to 50 lbs).
The perfect candidate possesses a “can do” attitude and enjoys getting the job done. You care about the quality of your work and proudly represent your team. This is a fast-paced position, perfect for someone who likes to keep moving.
• Hang Art, Mirrors and Wall Décor
• Assemble and disassemble furniture
• Assist in keeping the warehouse organized and clean
• Track inventory distribution by physical count
• Ensure online sales orders are packed and shipped to customers on time
• Adhere to company safety guidelines
• Pull and restock inventory in accordance with daily needs
• Ability to pass a background check
• Clean Driving Record
• Drop off small furniture and accessories as needed
• Experienced using hand tools
• Experienced hanging Art and using a measuring tape
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive & Motivated
• A Team Player & Quick Learner
• Proficient with Windows 10 & Microsoft Office
• Can work in an environment with constant change
• Ability to identify potential needs regarding the scope or difficulty of tasks
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with ability to be flexible as needed
Job Type: Part-time to start
Compensation: $18/ hour
NO WALK-INS & NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!Start Your Application