Welcome To CKF Inc - Applying For The Occupational Health/Safety Specialist Position
- Identifying OHS and Environmental training requirements
- Coordinating, developing, and facilitating required training
- Maintaining training records
- Supporting facility Joint Occupational Health, Safety and Security Committee including scheduling meetings, distributing minutes and developing action plans
- Organizing the purchase and maintaining the inventory of facility safety equipment
- Developing monthly safety talk information
- Acting as key contact for WCB and employees regarding completion of WCB forms and management of claims
- Working with the Disability Case Manager to coordinate return-to-work plans for WCB and STD/LTD claims
- Maintaining OHS related statistical databases for incident records, safety observations, action plans, etc.
- Working with Loss Control Management Steering Committee to develop and implement procedures, standards, and guidelines for safety and loss prevention
- Ensuring any compliance issues with safety legislation are brought to the attention of Management
- Coordinating activities related to the Ergonomics Program
- Leading the Green Team at the facility
- Reviewing each new chemical prior to entering the facility for safe procedures for storage, handling and use.
- Completing and/or coordinating inspections , reporting any findings and recommending corrective action
- Ensuring safety SOP’s are maintained and new SOP’s are developed when needed
- Coordinates fire drills and emergency evacuations and ensures any necessary corrective actions take place
- Investigates issues in relation to security
- Supervising the Emergency Response Team activities
- Ensures compliance with environmental regulations
- Participating in Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives as required
Start Your Application
© 2020, Fit First Technologies International, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Worldwide. Patent Pending.