Welcome To Electric Halifax - Applying For The Customer Service Representative Position
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent the company on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Assign and direct electricians to appropriate customer locations; monitor the route and status to coordinate and prioritize their schedules; and provide them with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
Start Your Application
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently