Welcome To Seymour-Smith Electric Motor & Pump Service Inc. - Applying For The Manual Machinist & Repair Technician Position
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Customer satisfaction through quality repair of client jobs in a cost effective, efficient and timely manner and ensure that the reputation of Seymour-Smith Electric as the place to have work done is never compromised.
- Read drawings, create sketches for machined parts
- Set up and operate manual lathe and manual mill to perform machining operations, such as turning, milling, drilling, boring, honing, planning, broaching or other machining operations.
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Welding & Sandblasting
- Assist other technicians in completing their task in a timely manner when required.
- Perform other skilled or non-skilled duties as directed by supervisor.
- Machining, millwright or motor repair experience required.
- Attention to Detail
- Complete set of basic tools
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Must be in good physical condition
- Motor & Pump repair would be an asset.
Maching is not a full=time position, this position would be back filled with other duties to make it a full -time position unless the successfull candidate is looking for part- time machinging work.
Start Your Application