Welcome To Analytix Solutions - Applying For The Client Account Manager Position
Analytix is a professional service company growing about 25% every year. We expect to double our revenues in next 3-4 years. Below position is best suited for someone who has accounting background and loves technology. There is an opportunity to double your salary in next 3 to 5 years.
At Analytix Solutions, with an experienced team of accounting professionals, we offer small to midsize businesses and our partners ( CPA firms, bookkeeping firms and Part time CFOs) a full range of accounting services, from bookkeeping, controller to part-time CFO support , tax and accounting systems integration.
Our experts can augment client’s existing team, work with client to streamline and optimize accounting processes, and help manage accounting work overflow during peak periods. Client has 24/7 access to accurate, timely financial data and reporting, which positions their business with the agility to react quickly to changes, positively impacting decision-making.
We are in the business of making great first impressions that lead to lasting relationships. This person serves as liaisons between our offshore team and Clients/Partners , resolve problems, and do whatever it takes to facilitate the onboarding process for our new clients and partners.
- Primary contact between our offshore locations and new clients/partners during initial 90 days before transitioning to the permanent team.
- Client relations contact for new clients/partners
- Managing pilots for client/partner prospects
- Understanding client/partner requirements
- Define and document scope of services
- Initial set up of 3rdparty applications that the firm and the client will use to collaborate for ongoing financial reporting, document processing etc.
- New /ongoing client technology training and support
- Holding weekly status meeting with clients/partners
- Contributing in strategic initiatives to improve onshore transition and overall business functioning.
- Cross selling other complimentary services
- Assisting with client/partner prospecting calls
- Relevant experience and a good understanding of On-shore /BPO processes with demonstrated project experience within Shared Services, Outsourcing and Offshoring industry
- Hands-on understanding and experience with accounting platforms, business process modeling, business analytics, offshoring
- Experience in onboarding clients
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Versatility High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives internal and at external Clients Side
- Entrepreneurial Skills
Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Sage Intacct, NetSuite, Bill.Com, payroll applications, CRM etc.
- CMA or CPA preferred
Start Your Application
What might excite you about us:
- We are growing 25% a year, which gives a great growth potential for career-minded candidates
- Ability to work remotely during Covid situation. Some flexibility will be available even after Covid.
- This role provides a lot more flexibility, depending on your desire and passion.
- You will have an opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in our space.
What might not excite about us:
We are still in start-up mode. If you like more established companies, this role isn't for you.
You will be working with a mission-driven team, who works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won't consider it suitable.
You will have to be comfortable with a dash of chaos. It is not the type of job where you show up, and you will have exact instructions for exactly what to do every day.