Welcome To Liberated Networks Inc - Applying For The Linux/Windows System Administrator Position
Liberated “The Likeable Software Company” provides comprehensive software development, management and hosting solutions to drive our client’s business success.
Linux/Windows System Administrator
We are continuing to grow and are currently seeking high energy, self-motivated System Administrators to join our development team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. This is a great opportunity to learn, challenge yourself and add network administration practices to your skill set while working on a variety of client projects and client-driven applications.
If you’re motivated to deliver great systems, come join our team.
- Perform hands-on management and support of highly available Windows and Linux environments
- Work closely with all team members to drive product/system features to market
- Assist in the resolution of customer support issues on our developed software and services
- Provide operational systems support including break-fix responsibility as well as proactive maintenance
- Assist in the planning, development, and design of our information systems and core network
- Assist in on-site troubleshooting of customer issues where applicable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- College diploma, university degree, or relevant field experience
- Experience managing and maintaining Linux, Windows, and networked systems
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- A good sense of humour
- Experience with virtualization platforms (VMWare)
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols, web systems, and troubleshooting of Linux/Windows servers
Starting Salary depends on qualifications
Start Your Application