Welcome To Well Dressed Home - Applying For The Social Media & Digital Marketing Associate Position
Well Dressed Home is an award-winning home staging and interior design company located in Mississauga, ON, well known for transforming homes for selling and living.
We’re looking for a Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to join our growing staging and decorating team. Our ideal candidate is a fun, energetic creative with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
This position will primarily entail marketing Well Dressed Home on key platforms such as, Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
You would work on developing Ad campaigns for Google, Facebook/Instagram, and LinkedIn and work with our team to develop a monthly, quarterly, and yearly strategic marketing plan focused on Seasons, Holidays, and Events.
- Work with Management Team to develop strategies aimed at attracting both clients and candidates.
- Oversee all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Build and maintain relations with online audience.
- Constantly research market conditions to maintain competitive advantage when it comes to branding.
- Update the company website monthly
- Prepare introductory presentations and proposals to present to the Clients, Realtors, and homeowners in the Real Estate/Home Staging Community.
- Develop engaging content for posting on website and/or social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc) – from written text, photo, and video content.
- Collect and review social media data to constantly improve our online presence and develop effective campaigns
- Develop, implement, and maintain our Search Engine presence.
- Prepare action plans and schedules.
- Produce and implement monthly newsletters and blogs.
- Review various analytical marketing reports to determine next steps
- Adhere to goals and quotas set forth by the business development team.
- Coordinate with company staff to achieve established goals
- Participate in marketing events
- Produce how-to videos and participate in video Interviews
- Create on-site Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Live Events
- Social Media & Marketing experience
- Social Media Marketing Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong grammatical skills
- Strong oral and presentation skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Superior organization and follow up skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Can work in an environment with constant change
- Ability to identify potential needs regarding the scope or difficulty of tasks
- Proficient with Windows 10
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Planner, To-Do, Lists, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier Pro & Illustrator)
- Proficient with Canva.
- Solid understanding on the use of photography equipment such as cameras, lighting, tripods, Mackie mixing boards, microphones, headphones, etc.
- Experienced with post-production using the following, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Adobe Lightroom, Audacity, etc.
- A solid understanding of Mail Chimp
- Knowledgeable with Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Business, Facebook Marketplace, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with ability to be flexible as needed
Job Type: Part-time to start
Compensation: $18/ hour
NO WALK-INS & NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Start Your Application