Our company is looking for an Accounting Clerk to support the Controller and other members of the accounting team with day-to-day operations.
The successful candidate must possess strong attention to detail (accuracy is essential), be a reliable team player and be proficient in basic accounting functions with a sound knowledge of accounting software.
Responsibilities will include accounts payable duties, accounts receivable duties, maintenance of daily worksheets, maintenance and completion of files and records as needed and providing support to the accounting department personnel.
Completion of 1-2 year post secondary accounting/business program with a combination of experience in a similar role are strongly encouraged to apply.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities:
· Match invoices to purchase orders
· Process vendor invoices
· Process and apply customer payments
· Calculate and enter expenditures
· Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
· Reconcile subledgers
· Track and resolve accounting problems and discrepancies as needed
· Assist in day-to-day accounting operations and mitigate interruption to assigned critical processes
· Assist with weekly, monthly, and year-end accounting reports
· Assemble financial data for audits
· Assist with other accounting projects as assignedStart Your Application