Welcome To Southern Tech - Applying For The Instructor - Auto Collision Position
To insure each Auto Collision enrollee obtains the knowledge and skills to advance to the level necessary to attain related certifications and gainful employment. Responsible for the administration, coordination, supervision, and implementation of any full-time program at Southern Tech while maintaining compliance with State of Oklahoma Career and Technical Education requirements and Southern Tech Board Policy. Qualifications include:
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possess or be eligible for Oklahoma State Department of Education Provisional Teaching Certificate or OSDE Standard Teaching Certificate.
- Must be willing to work toward OSDE Standard Teaching certification in accordance with district policy.
- NOCTI or Trade related certification (as required by ODCTE) within one year of first being hired.
- ASE NATEF Certifications: Painting and Refinishing, Non-Structural Repair, Structural Repair, Mechanical and Electrical, all required within 6 months of being hired.
- 5 S organization of shop, lab, storage areas within six months of being hired.
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in subject area within the last 5 years.
Start Your Application