Welcome To CDE Services, Inc - Applying For The Sr. Director of Operations - Call Center Position
Sr. Director of Operations – Call Center
The Sr. Director of Operations – Call Center oversees the daily operation of the Marietta based Service Center ensuring that the highest degree of customer service is delivered to our client base and our external business partners. Building an industry leading customer support and payment activation service by utilizing emerging technologies. Continuous improvement programs and knowledge transfer tools will be paramount.
Since 1989, CDE Services has provided innovative Point of Sale (POS) support and processing solutions to electronic payment providers and their merchants. By solving for industry complexity, CDE established itself as an industry leader early on by providing high quality custom solutions to quickly repair and replace mission critical payment devices and peripherals. As one of America’s first P2PE validated key injection facilities, CDE became the go-to solutions provider for secure asset management and delivery systems for the payment industry. Understanding market challenges led us to focus on investing in new processes and technologies to assist merchants to begin accepting payments faster and more efficiently through our new activations center. By investing heavily in technology and talent, we provide our customers and internal stockholders on-demand data that is reliable and accurate leading to mutually beneficial partnerships and profitable shareholder returns for us and our customers. As a fast-growing technology company, we continuously push ourselves to develop and implement innovative custom payment processing and delivery solutions. We are looking for hard working, team-oriented candidates interested in entering the exciting FinTech space who can thrive in our dynamic environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to enhance the customer experience.
- Optimize operational effectiveness by establishing functional, quantitative and qualitative objectives that ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Coach and motivate teams to deliver an exceptional level of service.
- Provide effective leadership in the performance and career development to a team of Managers, and Contact Center Representatives. Motivate and coach individuals and teams to achieve optimal performance metrics, business goals and service benchmarks.
- Develop annual operating plans supporting business strategy, including the identification and execution of key initiatives to support the achievement of revenue, expense and retention objectives.
- Ensure recruitment, training, staffing levels, career development, performance management, including rewards & recognition programs.
- Establish key performance indicators across functions. Current staff level includes 22 service delivery FTE, 2 Leads and 1 Managers.
- Drive continuous improvement across the Center using specific, time-based and measurable goals.
- Coach direct reports and influence indirect reports. Determine performance improvement targets and action plans to achieve success. Establish and execute annual employee development plans to achieve optimal contribution, including giving timely feedback.
- Establish effective communication vehicles within the Center to ensure employee awareness, understanding and engagement.
- Handle escalations that require leader intervention in a timely manner.
- Develop presentation content and deliver to various audiences including corporate functions, sales teams and senior executives.
- Develop complete and accurate business requirements for systems/process development as needed, ensuring collective business needs are represented. Submit and sponsor IT/Operational work requests as needed.
- Manage expenses to be at or below plan and communicate details to management in support of forecasting or review processes. Create capital expenditure requests as needed.
- Identity and implement business process improvements/cost reduction opportunities within the Center and across the business.
- Establish and maintain supportive business relationships with key internal/external partners to facilitate knowledge exchange/transfer for the purposes of driving optimal customer service level.
Qualifications & Skills
- Exceptional People Management Skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and execute plans resulting in significant business transformation. Effective in matrix-organization to ensure multi-function processes are completed in accurate and timely manner.
- Working knowledge of telephony and associated systems, desktop, quality and Workforce Management (WFM) applications.
- Highly effective communicator with excellent written, verbal and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective leader capable of developing talent at leadership level, ensuring bench strength and growth opportunities.
- Able to create and lead cross-functional teams at leader level.
- Strong analytic skills to ethically solve problems and make decisions.
- Able to provide feedback and assess results objectively on customer experience across functions.
- Trained in continuous improvement disciplines (TQM, LEAN, etc.) and able to apply appropriate tools to business situations.
- Model integrity, self-motivation, flexibility, and strong work ethic.
- Possess a high level of energy; take initiative and multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Administration or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years proven leadership experience within a Call Center environment (business process, technology, inbound servicing, staff planning), with specific expertise gained within the Payment Acquirer marketplace.
- Knowledge of the Card Payments Eco System (Interchange, POS array of products, Transaction Routing and Settlement, Payment Processor Systems and supporting applications.
- Proficient in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Family-oriented and professional development environment offering:
- 100% Medical insurance coverage for employees
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Onsite gym with personal trainer on staff
- Opportunity for bonus that is associated with meeting Partner revenue, personal and team objectives
Proposed Hours + Travel
- 40 hours per week
- Expected to work at the CDE Marietta Operation facility
- Occasional travel required, usually with reasonable notice.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as CDE continues to grow and evolve due to changing market and regulatory demands, certain tasks may be re-distributed in an effort to concentrate skills. Any change in duties and responsibilities will be discussed with you in advance.
CDE is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Your Application