Welcome To The Kitchen Coop - Applying For The General Manager Position
The General Manager shall oversee production, packaging, and warehouse operations. An executive track position, the GM has responsibility for selection and development of personnel. The General Manager helps to create a culture of quality and excellence through creating systems, training staff, and managing personnel.
A strong leader to maximize the productivity and growth of TKC’s crew of 20+ hard-working associates. A mentor up to whom supervisors and associates can look for guidance. As the person-in-charge of day-to-day operations with TKC, the General Manager has a tremendous amount of responsibility for people development and process execution.
Essential Job Duties: Operations Management, Systems Implementation, Training
Start Your Application
- Hiring and developing production and warehouse personnel
- Implementing people centric systems to enhance retention and performance
- Scheduling Production resources (20 fte, 2-4 lines, flexible equipment, 1 shift now, perhaps growing to 2)
- Implementing processes for production and packaging as co-developed with a Quality Manager, Plant Engineer and other teammates.
- Leading the execution of manufacturing orders to meet target CPU
- Enforcing the proper execution of Quality Assurance, Inventory Tracking, and Testing procedures.
- Training all personnel on execution of multiple production and packaging lines
- Enforcing Food Safety, GMP, and other industry standard programs for Safety, Quality, and Excellence
- Training new personnel on new products and policies and New personnel on old products & processes
- Reporting manufacturing metrics to President