Client Care Administrator – Part time for immediate hire
WELL DRESSED HOME – Mississauga, Ont.
Well Dressed Home is an award-winning home staging and interior design company located in Mississauga, ON, well known for transforming homes for selling and living across the GTA.
We’re looking for a highly organized team player, with strong systems and technology abilities and excellent communication skills to join our growing home staging and decorating team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• You have a minimum of 3 years of admin or customer service experience preferably in a real estate environment
• You’re personable and enjoy client communication and interaction
• You understand and thrive off new technology and learn new platforms and systems easily.
• You work effortlessly with Microsoft products
• You’re highly organized and take pride in this.
• You’re driven to make the team you support look great, so nothing gets past you.
• You’re flexible and adaptable working in the office, the warehouse, or assisting our staging team offsite
• You’re a problem solver who anticipates the needs of the team
• You are primarily detailed oriented – you love to proofread – you triple check your work and take pride in this level of professionalism.
• You’re social and polite with a focus on getting the task at hand accomplished. If you don’t have something on your ‘to-do’ list, then you are proactive at finding ways to improve the role and the systems in the office or the warehouse for the team.
Your Must Haves:
• Proficient with Windows 10
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Planner, To-Do, Lists, etc.)
• Proficient with Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent command of the English language with strong writing and editing skills
• Superior customer service and quality focused
• Ability to produce accurate documents
• Comfortable with data entry with high accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
• Dedicated and willing to put in extra time when needed with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License, and own a vehicle
• Professional, calm, personal and confident
• Incredibly organized with strong systems, follow up processes and exceptional time management
• Focused and thrives in a dynamic environment with multi-tasking capabilities
• Natural pride in what you do and how you do it
• Sound judgment and ability to effectively manage all stakeholders - from clients to suppliers
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18 /hour
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.
Start Your Application