· Gensquared prides itself on being at the forefront of innovation in the Big Data space. Founded in 2010, Gensquared provides thought leadership and implementation excellence within the ever-growing data and analytics world. The volume of data is expected to grow to 5x what it is today, and Gensquared helps its customers to be well-positioned for success to use this data to their advantage.
· We take pride in having some of the most highly trained and experienced consultants in the industry which translates into optimal value for our clients. We were one of the first companies to provide analytics and data as a service, via the cloud, as early as 2010. We strive to make sure our customers are well-positioned with the best technologies/tools in the industry, constantly evaluating new and existing technology partnerships. Some of the more prominent companies we have partnered with include Snowflake, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Informatica, Amazon AWS & Microsoft.
· We continue to invest in our most valuable resource, our people. We do this through extensive training both on the job and through various educational programs. Our consultants are family and valuing each other is one of our most important core values.
· We are looking to grow our family as we search for a Technical Director for our Consulting practice.
· Support and foster a quality-first, agile culture that is built on partnership, trust and sharing
· Learning and understanding all aspects of the customer’s business process and systems
· Be technically deep and provide input on architecture, design.
· Be responsible for driving technical design, data architecture and implementation of new features and iterations of core products
· Provide technical leadership in the areas of database design and implementation, services, master data management, data modeling, data quality, data governance, data access & data integration
· Responsible for gathering requirements and translate into actionable IT deliverables using industry-proven data management best practices
· Lead the implementation of strategy roadmap for enterprise data, including data modeling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data, warehouse and advanced data analytics systems
· Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of data design requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current industry technology trends
· Enforce and implement Data architecture principles, standards, metrics and policies
· Create and maintain the enterprise data model at the conceptual, logical and physical Level
· Work closely with strategic projects and coach’s development teams on defined standards and methods for data usage and propagation.
· Develops and documents enterprise data standards and provides technical oversight on projects to ensure compliance through the adoption and promotion of industry standards / best practice / guiding principles aligned with organization standards.
· Develops database solutions by designing proposed system, defining database physical structure and functional capabilities
· Stay abreast of market trends and technologies within the data management realm
· Provide proactive insights and recommendations to team members and stakeholders
· BS/MS or Software Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
· 10+ years of Information Technology experience
· 7+ years of expert knowledge in data modeling
· 7+ years of expert knowledge in database technologies
· 5+ years of expert knowledge in cloud-based Big Data technology
· 6+ years Hands-on experience contributing to data / application / software / component architecture & designs, proven software/enterprise integration design patterns and full-stack knowledge including modern distributed front end and back end technology stacks
· Extensive Data modelling / ontology / taxonomy / metadata experience; specifically designing logical models / ontologies / data dictionaries from both business requirements and reverse-engineering
· Experienced technology lead with extensive experience with Data Management, Data Security, Data Quality, Data Governance
· Experience with data pipeline development frameworks as well as data and integration technologies (e.g., ETL)
· Expert knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and able to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solutions incrementally
· Strong analytical and component architecture skills
· Good team player and enjoy working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds
· Assertive and active personality with a strong communication skill to build and sustain relationship with the senior management team
· Proficient in English, both written and spoken
· Result/solution oriented, attention to detail
· Proven ability to work in high mobility and dynamic environment
· Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
· Ability to manage time effectively and to manage multiple complex matters
· Sound judgment in decision making
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong business and technical acumen
· Demonstrated leadership skills and qualities
· Ability to provide mentorship to team members
· Proven ability for effective multi-taskingStart Your Application