Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Moffett Driver - Class 5 Trailer Endorsement Position
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. (EVP) is seeking a Moffett Driver to join their dedicated team. We are a Canadian company - unique in the industry. We process and market chickens and turkeys for Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island farmers. We strive to be an employer of choice by contributing to the well-being of the community, minimizing our impact on the environment and remaining focused on exceptional food safety and quality standards.
The Moffett Driver position includes:
- Driving to supply farms in NS and PEI.
- The completion of all required paperwork; this includes forms to meet HACCP requirements and driver's logs as applicable.
- A valid Nova Scotia Class 5 with Trailer Endorsement.
- Ability to work various start times according to a collection schedule, location of birds and weather.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holiday when required.
- A proven commendable driving record.
- A strong commitment to health and safety, effective troubleshooting skills, and the desire to work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Completion of Grade XII is preferred.
- Previous experience operating heavy equipment would be an asset.
- Valid emergency first aid and WHMIS training preferred.
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Qualified applicants please apply to www.edenvalleypoultry.com
Start Your Application