WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Northern Alberta area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Synergy is looking for a dynamic and inclusive leader who genuinely cares about people. Strategic with a strong interpersonal skill set. They are responsible for our team member’s development and the encouragement of different perspectives. We are in the initial growth phase of our business so we are in need of individuals who want to grow and make an impact in our stores. If you want a change from compliance based business’ then we are the right company for you. If you think you’re the right fit for us we would love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR US
We have an aggressive growth plan that will require the development of hundreds of leaders so the opportunity to develop your career has never been greater with Synergy Franchising and Popeyes!
We create opportunities for our managers to truly connect as a community, to feel secure in their positions, and to evolve in their careers (whether through promotion or professional development).
We offer highly competitive wages, benefits and a strong bonus plan as well as multiple team incentives.
Role: Training Manager
Location: Gaetz Ave, Red Deer
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: We offer competitive wages, bonus plan, benefits and many team incentives!
Hours: Variable shifts of 4-8 hours on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends
· Manage Popeyes Academy platform while ensuring 90% of the team has completed modules;
· Complete store self-evaluations to comply with Steritech audit requirements;
· Remain up to date on RBI Canada standards and initiatives;
· Audit and maintain smallware’s inventory:
· Ensure collaborations and growth amongst team members and management;
· Ensure all brand standards are met and followed, led by example; and
· Maintain and exceed policies for hygiene, health and safety
· Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation to travel to different locations within 50 KM;
· Ability to lift over 50 pounds;
· Minimum two years’ experience in a restaurant management position;
· Solid knowledge of restaurant operations;
· Passion for people development;
· Passion to succeed and grow in an organization;
· Ability to assist people;
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales;
· Communication and presentation skills;
· Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives;
· Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously;
· Work on the selling floor; and
· Flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday shifts; and the availability to accommodate working every Friday and Saturday plus a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week. Must have availability that meets or exceeds 70% of the store's operating hours.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***
Start Your Application