Welcome To Eden Valley Poultry - Applying For The Sanitation Worker Position
Eden Valley Poultry Inc. located at 326 Main Street in Berwick, NS is a company unique in the industry. We process and market chickens and turkeys for Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island farmers.
We strive to be an employer of choice by contributing to the well-being of the community, minimizing our impact on the environment, and remaining focused on exceptional food safety and quality standards.
We are currently seeking permanent Sanitation Workers. In this role, you will be a valuable part of the sanitation team responsible for safely and effectively cleaning processing equipment by adhering to prescribed plant cleaning and safety policies, programs, and procedures. The language of work is English. The location of work is Berwick, NS.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Cleaning industrial production equipment and machinery based on standard operating and safe work procedures.
- Removing heavy debris from machine.
- Spraying and sanitizing manufacturing equipment with high pressure and low-pressure hose.
- Ensuring that cleaning is completed in accordance with pre-operational inspection.
- Working cooperatively with the team to meet production goals.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Observing all safety guidelines.
- Following all written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrating a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years’ experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred.
- Capable of reading and understanding English production documents and safety manuals.
- Willingness to always comply with all safety guidelines.
- Physically capable of manual labor that includes lifting, bending, and reaching.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
The hourly rate for Poultry Production Worker is $19.94. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, medical and dental, a pension plan, access to a health care provider and a free gym membership. Applicants should apply to www.edenvalleypoultry.com.
Contact Information: Eden Valley Poultry Inc., 902-538-3800 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Your Application