Welcome To CDE Services, Inc - Applying For The Technical Support Representative Position
Technical Support Representative
The Technical Support Representative will handle support inquires for CDE’s client base, supporting EBT, WIC and ECC and, if applicable, ISO and POS accounts. The Technical Support Representative will report to the Help Desk Manager.
Since 1989, CDE Services has provided innovative Point of Sale (POS) support and processing solutions to electronic payment providers and their merchants. By solving for industry complexity, CDE established itself as an industry leader early on by providing high quality custom solutions to quickly repair and replace mission critical payment devices and peripherals. As one of America’s first P2PE validated key injection facilities, CDE became the go-to solutions provider for secure asset management and delivery systems for the payment industry. Understanding market challenges led us to focus on investing in new processes and technologies to assist merchants to begin accepting payments faster and more efficiently through our new activations center. By investing heavily in technology and talent, we provide our customers and internal stockholders on-demand data that is reliable and accurate leading to mutually beneficial partnerships and profitable shareholder returns for us and our customers. As a fast-growing technology company, we continuously push ourselves to develop and implement innovative custom payment processing and delivery solutions. We are looking for hard working, team-oriented candidates interested in entering the exciting FinTech space who can thrive in our dynamic environment.
OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT – CONTACT CENTER DIVISION: INBOUND HELP DESK
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve issues related to a customer’s account in a timely and customer focused manner to include questions regarding banking issues and/or changes, billing and fees.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls and diagnose and resolve inquiries from clients experiencing hardware, software or networking issues with terminal device/POS system.
- Lead customers through problem-solving procedures to determine the source of the problems.
- Work with internal resources to identify and address software issues and recommend product bug fixes and enhancements where appropriate.
- Take ownership of all client issues throughout the process and maintain an excellent level of communication and attention to detail, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Place orders for new and replacement equipment as needed.
- As required, receive leads, notifications and alerts on the following:
- Equipment Return Documents / Cancellations for EBT
- As appropriate, communicate regularly with merchants on account status.
- Log 100% of all client calls, inbound and outbound and client emails in the appropriate CRM/ticketing systems, updating client information as needed and maintaining a thorough audit trail of client communications and steps taken to address issues.
- Associate all calls with the appropriate case.
- Maintain awareness of service level targets to meet and exceed requirements.
- Maintain call quality survey scores.
- Meet production goals.
- Maintain established targets and standards for attendance, QA score, average handle time, after call surveys and productivity measures.
- Adhere to afterhours and weekend phone coverage guidelines, where applicable.
- Offer suggestions for training updates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Comprehensive understanding of CDE’s goals and objectives.
- Strong customer service orientation with a courteous and professional attitude.
- Good analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; critical thinking- able to identify solutions that may not have been discovered yet.
- Ability to experiment, explore, and find creative ways to resolve problems.
- Ability to multi task as needed.
- Willing and able to cross-train in the Inbound Help Desk and Sales & Operations Support areas of the Contact Center.
- 1-2 years’ EBT and tech support experience.
- Knowledge of all required internal systems/software: Salesforce, Deployment, EPPIC and Outlook for EBT, ECC, WIC and POSS systems.
- Knowledge of all required software for current Specialty Products plus any new product lines.
- Knowledge of all required software for current Specialty Products plus any new product lines added to CDE Support.
- Understanding of all hardware/equipment supported by CDE Services.
- Fluent in Spanish, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with telephony software.
Family-oriented and professional development environment offering:
- 100% Medical insurance coverage for employees
- Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Onsite gym with personal trainer on staff
- Opportunity for bonus to commensurate with experience and depending on both individual and company objectives to be agreed upon.
Proposed Hours + Travel
- 40 hours per week
- Full-time; Assigned shifts
- Must work at office site
The duties and responsibilities listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect that as CDE continues to grow and evolve due to changing market and regulatory demands, certain tasks may be re-distributed in an effort to concentrate skills. Any change in duties and responsibilities will be discussed with you in advance.
CDE is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Your Application