Welcome To BSE Electrical Contractors Inc - Applying For The 309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance Position
BSE Electrical Contractors Inc. is a progressive, innovative, and highly adaptable electrical contracting company based in the heart of southern Ontario. As a leading industrial electrical contractor BSE has completed projects in every sector of the economy from the smallest installation to large high voltage services to plant wide control systems. Since our inception in 1991 we have continued to build strong relationships with our customers and our employees.
BSE Electrical Contractors Inc. strives to provide a stable healthy work environment which promotes continuous training and employee development within the company. We are an equal opportunity employer who values each and every employee. We are committed to providing a stable work environment that encourages career development and advancement thru company sponsored training and challenging work.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to, the preparation and/or modification of the following:
- Install and maintain electrical systems including EMT, PVC, Stainless & Galvanized rigid conduit systems, cable trays, buss ducts, power and controls wiring and more;
- Industrial and Commercial electrical preventive & corrective maintenance;
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, machines and equipment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work independently and under the direction of a Site Supervisor / Project Manager;
- Ability to communicate with sub-trades, technical resources and clients;
- Ability to work in a schedule-driven environment to meet deadlines, and manage workload; and
- Can work effectively as part of a team, with apprentices.
- Must possess a minimum 3 years of experience in electrical construction, preferably in commercial construction, and industrial electrical maintenance/construction;
- Ability to read schematics, troubleshoot motors & controls without supervision;
- Ability to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on industrial equipment;
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing
- Must hold a valid 309A Electrical License for minimum 3 years;
- Have solid knowledge and understanding of Ontario Electrical Code;
- Hold a valid Canadian driver’s license with a good driving record;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Analytical thinking, innovative problem solving, and independent decision making skills;
- Background screening includes previous employment, education, criminal history and driving record.
- Hourly Wage, negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
- Full benefits package, available after 3-month probationary period.
- Uniform and Laundry service
- Paid Travel Time when working out of town
- Annual Tool Replacement Allowance
We thank all applicants, but only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application