WHO WE ARE
Synergy Franchising is a young, enthusiastic, people-focused company that brought Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen to the Edmonton area!
We offer a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where we support our team to succeed and work to instill confidence and pride in your skills and abilities. We encourage collaboration, value respect, and foster a supportive workplace for team members from the front lines through to upper management.
We love welcoming new team members to our team, and we work hard to make Popeyes a great place to work!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for dedicated team player to join us as our Manager, Operations. If you work well in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a part of team, have great communication skills, learn quickly and have a passion for people. If you think you’re the right fit for us we’d love to hear from you!
Role: District Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB (occasional travel within Northern Alberta is required)
Job Type: Full Time Position
Compensation: We offer competitive wages as well as many team incentives!
Hours: Variable Hours
· Direct Responsibility for the Operational Excellence of Every Popeyes Restaurant Under Synergy Franchising (Great Teams, Excellent Service,
High Quality Food and Exceeding Key Metric Targets).
· Develop Operational leadership of store teams and the Area Management team within Synergy
· Help develop growth plans and forecasts for future store opportunities
· Collaborate with Regional teams on initiatives and recognition programs
· Manage and Develop Restaurant Management Teams Through Goal Setting, Coaching and Feedback
· Hiring and/or Promotion of Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Other Regional Team Members
· Recruiting of Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Other Regional Team Members
· Take action to solve problems and celebrate positive guest feedback. Research, resolve and prevent future problems.
· Complete Restaurant Evaluations with the Regional Training Manager and Develop Action Plans For Improvement with Store Management & Regional Training Manager
· Embrace and Encourage participation of TINYpulse Engage to your Teams
· Use of TINYpulse Perform as the Sole Performance Management Tool and Complete Participation by Your Teams As Well
· Ensure Synergy Franchising and Popeyes Operational Standards are Enforced and Met on a Daily Basis
· Maintain the highest standards in food safety, hygiene and restaurant safety.
· Ensure Synergy Franchising (Constant Hiring Plan, Lagniappe Growth Program, etc) and Popeyes (VOG, LTO, etc) Operational Programs are Used on a Daily Basis
· Maintain Excellent Understanding of How To Successfully Operate A Popeyes Restaurant in All Areas (Service, Prep, Kitchen)
· Support The Opening of All New Locations in The Region
· Provide excellent customer service and support through resolving complaints on service, quality or other issues.
· Meeting and greeting customers.
· Work Along Side the CEO, COO and VP of Synergy Franchising to Support Growth, Innovation, Operational Improvements and Overall Excellent.
Valid driver’s license.
Minimum three years experience as a operational leader.
Solid knowledge of restaurant operations.
Passion to succeed and grow in an organization.
Strong analytical skills, and ability to utilize business reports and industry and competitor knowledge to consistently identify opportunities to drive sales.
Ability to assess situations, customize solutions and communicate plans to direct reports in order to accomplish objectives.
Strengths in cost management thus maximizing bottom line.
Ability to coordinate, communicate and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
Work in the restaurant requires a flexible schedule as our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Other duties and/or responsibilities assigned by the VP.
***As part of this application you will be asked to complete a short assessment. Only candidates who complete this assessment will be considered for any open positions. Thank you in advance for completing this application.***
Start Your Application