Welcome To Sensei Marketing Inc. - Applying For The Graphic Designer Position
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Chief Strategy Officer, Sensei Marketing Inc.
About Sensei Marketing Inc. | www.senseimarketing.com
Sensei Marketing Inc. is a niche agency that drives bottom-line business value for medium to large-sized businesses across North America through customer experience programs' design and management. Sensei's strategy and creative teams utilize its proprietary BONDAI community platform to drive measurable results through influence marketing, customer acquisition, and customer development campaigns.
About BONDAI | www.bondai.co
BONDAI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sensei Marketing Inc., is a Canadian-owned company that licenses and manages an innovative community management solution. The platform drives business value for our clients by building and strengthening the bonds each has with their prospects, clients' employees, and other stakeholders.
BONDAI hosts individually branded communities for our clients, through which we engage their audiences via content marketing, loyalty offers, event management, professional development, and other value-added benefits.
BONDAI communities have proven to drive new customer leads, get more value from existing customers, and grow customer loyalty and advocacy.
Our company is searching for a creative and innovative Graphic Digital Designer with a strong desire to create interactive online content including video, social media content, and responsive website designs. You'll be responsible for designing and producing these designs for a wide variety of the agency’s clients, in partnership with the strategic vision developed by our Strategy and Account Service teams. As the design expert on our marketing team, you’ll be working closely with various departments who all enjoy having fun while being productive and effective. You will also be responsible to help train and manage one junior graphic designer.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing comprehensive designs for various customers and marketing material. You will also be required to create and produce creative interactive concepts, mock-ups, and graphics as needed for our various channels. Overall, we are looking for an individual who loves storytelling through design and can take a project from concept to execution. You are someone with an affinity for creating strong digital content and delivering outstanding experiences to our many prominent customers and partners.
Being a tech startup, we are looking for someone capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects and who is enthusiastic about achieving and exceeding their goals.
What You'll Do:
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: Websites, brand/logo designs, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns, explainer videos, promotional videos, and the occasional work for print design (postcards, business cards, etc.)
- Video editing (E.g. short social media videos), creation of animated “explainer videos”, concept/design of web pages/landing page, infographics, social media visual content, product photography, possibly UX design for the software we develop
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand standards
- Take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design colleagues, information technologists, and content experts to deliver an effective user experience
- Use the latest software and applications to design and develop digital solutions to help achieve our business’s and our client’s marketing goals
- Help build clients brand through designing a variety of marketing creative and sales collateral
- Manage a Junior designer, including, briefing and delegating work where required, providing guidance in a design process, and overseeing revisions from concept to the final product delivery
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, or related field
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house Web team for a product-driven business
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design
- Experience designing and developing video content for social media/digital campaigns
- Experienced working in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Illustrator, InDesign), and/or Sketch
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, FTP, and development principles
- Ability to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital design, and a desire to continue learning and innovating in the digital space
- Enthusiasm to conceptualize and craft well designed digital content to help build our customers’ brands and engage their audiences
- Willingness to help establish and enhance the company’s visual identity across web and social media
- Deep knowledge of Web design processes
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- A teammate that thrives in a fast-paced environment who can juggle multiple projects with ease
What we hope you have:
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong background designing and producing for various digital channels
- Experience with video editing and/or Final Cut Pro would be considered an asset
- Good to have: basic CSS/coding knowledge
What you can expect from us:
Start Your Application
- Supportive team atmosphere with strong company culture
- Downtown Toronto office with a laid-back atmosphere in a great location
- Optional work from home Mondays & Fridays
- Competitive salary, subsidized healthcare plans with dental, vision, and drug coverage
- Brand new gear
- Monthly events with great people