Welcome To CKF Inc - Applying For The Information Technology (IT) Analyst Position
CKF Inc. has five manufacturing facilities located across Canada with a total workforce in excess of 700 employees. Our operations produce foam, plastic and molded pulp products including disposable tableware, egg cartons, four-cup carriers, display containers, and a wide variety of other products for the food service industry.
We have an exciting opportunity available at our Hantsport, NS location for an intermediate IT Analyst. This is a full time position working with a dynamic team which provides support for day-to-day operations to all our locations in Canada.
You will have the opportunity to grow and learn in a culture that encourages your development. We support an inclusive environment that values diverse talent, backgrounds, and experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide system administrator support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Configure, troubleshoot and support of Active Directory, Microsoft 365 Online, Multi-factor authentication, and mobile device management,
- Help perform necessary installations, upgrades, patches, security updates, and service packs on system and computers
- Providing support to LAN and WAN technologies and devices, including firewalls and switches
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with servers, personal computers, workstations, laptops, peripherals, and/or network systems etc.; perform hardware and software installation, configuration, upgrades and enhancements
- Manage regular backup, storage and retrieval functions of critical data
- Collaborate with the other IT members in general support activities
- Continually stay up to date with the advancements and best practices in IS administration
What you’ll bring
- Post secondary training in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3 + years experience maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting a Microsoft Windows networking environment
- Good understanding of general IT security
- Demonstrated understanding of networking concepts/services such as DNS, DHCP, firewalls, and routing
- Knowledge and experience working with cloud and on-premise environments (virtualized and physical)
- Ability to work independently while collaborating within a small team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with all levels of management and staff
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours at times, and to support customers in other time zones.
- Able to travel to multiple locations across Canada as required
We are a progressive company offering a competitive wage and benefits package. Qualified candidates can reply in confidence with full resume and salary expectations to Carol Mabey, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 30 April 2021.
Although we gratefully accept all applications, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Start Your Application